Edna talks about her stuff
Click a thumbnail to see a larger image.
1. Duncan - He loves me. He's 15 years old, and if I go to the bathroom, he does, too. He follows me everywhere.
2. Lactose-free ice cream - It tastes just like the real thing.
3. RV - So many years of my life were spent in motorhomes -- from 1968 until 1999.
4. Recliner - It sits good.
5. Crossword puzzle - It passes time and makes me curious to learn stuff.
6. Basket - Everything I need is within reach in it: emery boards, pain cream, scissors.
7. Necklace - It's made from all the rings my husband gave me over the years. My fingers got too little, and I kept slinging my rings off.
8. Hammer - I hammer the spine of my crossword book so the pages will stay open.
9. Soy protein - It makes me feel good.
10. Wood carving - My husband would sit around and talk to me and whittle.