Thursday, June 4, 2009

My windows look into your living room

A couple of weeks ago I posted a picture of a video set up, and some of my friends wanted to know if that's what my apartment looks like. So I decided to give a better, bigger view. Here's where I spend my time when I'm not at work or out on the town:

Photobucket

Photobucket


The green couch was a present from my parents. It was totally brand new and a surprise that just arrived one day, on the eve of my 'adulthood.' I bought the white couch the day Kate left, hoping to make my own new start in this space. The recliner, I found. The tiny pictures are Polaroid-esque (made my Fuji) pictures I take of anyone who comes in here. The painting is William Goodman's -- He sold it to be for far too cheaply for a deal I never came through on. My bookshelf is organized into non-fiction, fiction, favorite fiction and poetry. The TV is on the floor because it's too dang heavy to pick up to put on any kind of stand.

hugs and kisses from apartment 301 (the Media Center),
casey

5 comments:

Keeping you up to date on KDM said...

ah, the ever-present spaceheater.

Jen said...

your apartment looks lovely. :)
it's nice to have an idea of what your space looks like.

sadie said...

(poo. i was going to comment on the space heater! i'll pretend no one has yet. :) )

case...is that a little heater by the couch? why you need that? you NEVER get cold... ;)

i love seeing your house. :) what about the rest of it?

i know what i'm getting you for christmas. :)

Anonymous said...

You cleaned!!!!!! The chair is new but you should have took a pic of your little friends outside protecting the tree!~ lots of love re-re

CP said...

dad -- you crack me up! Those gnomes are staying where they are!! Sadie, I turned the heater on TODAY!